Wednesday 25 March 2009


After selecting an area of study my next step was to target a specific area of crime, I was initially looking at bag theft and bike crime but soon realised these areas were well covered with numerous examples of the design problems and solutions.
I wanted to focus my efforts on something which was not so commonly designed for so I opted for attacks/muggings.
With this in mind I referred back to the brief which had a selection of words picked to try and aid our projects direction. From the list, I selected;
· Inclusive
· Living
· Bio-mimicry
These words loosely represent what I want to achieve with this project.
I am aiming to design something possibly aimed at the female population with the intention of looking at how animals defend themselves against predators or each other to hopefully direct the final outcome.

No comments: